Tempest Puelche Boot TP3020
Product resistant to the most demanding jobs. Ideal for mining, construction, fishing and field work.
- Reviews (0)
- Direct Injection into Leather
- Strong Stamped Leather
- Leather Lining
- Bidensity Polyurethane plant, resistant to hydrocarbons, with built-in anti-wind steel insole
- High strength steel toe cap According to NCH 772/2 standard
- Cemented thermoplastic counter
- EVA interchangeable anatomical inner shell cambrell lined with antimycotic treatment
Tyveck Diver0 out of 5
Dupont tyvek disposable suit. Wrist and ankle settings, front closure, protective hood. Recommended for protection against dry particles.
Thermal Pajama0 out of 5
Pajama thermal second layer Oxford flannel lining. Excellent thermal protection, as it retains the body heat thanks to its fruity quilted interior. Excellent functionality, thanks to detachable sleeves to adapt to different climatic conditions. Recommended as second layer in zones of geographic height and low temperatures.
Pique Shirt0 out of 5
Excellent finishes Ribbed collar fabric Reinforced seams Weight 230 grs
Jeans0 out of 5
- 100% cotton, 13.5 ounces
- 1 dog pocket
- 2 front pockets
- Stonewashed prewash
- Reinforced seams
- Sizes: 42-44-46-48-50-52-54-56
Water poncho0 out of 5
NO conductive material. Electrically sealed seams. Side seam and adjustment straps Layers of PVC and polyester mesh films. 100% waterproof
Geologist Vest0 out of 5
Geological vest in poplin 100% polyester with UV50 + protection, for UVA / UVB rays. Reflective ribbons in chest and back, keep you visible at night. Mapero pocket and functional front pockets (Radio, pencils, small tools, etc.). Recommended for heavy duty outdoors.
Impermeável0 out of 5
Edelbrock ED 105 Boot0 out of 5
Leather Nobuck waterproof Split suede lining non-metallic pasacordones EVA midsole Rubber plant Acryl Nitrile Numbering 38 to 45.
Edelbrock boot ED 1030 out of 5
Leather Nobuck Reinforcement of rubber in heel Splint lined lining metallic pasacordones EVA midsole Rubber plant Acryl Nitrile. Numbering 34 to 40.
Leather Welder0 out of 5
- 100% Leather descends tanned to chrome or 100% full grain leather
- Reinforced double seam.
- High quality finishes for user comfort.
- Incandescent material.
- CESMEC certification.
- Velcro closure in the front.
- No pocket.
- Protects and prevents penetration from the welding and cutting process.
- Sleeve regulates to better adjust to the physical characteristics of the user.