- Reviews (0)
430 Filter0 out of 5
INCA 30 A2B2E2K2Hg-P3. Filter canister plastic against acid gases and organic and inorganic vapors, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, mercury vapors and all type of particulates (solid, aqueous and oily aerosols). Ficha Filtro 430
Mixed Filters M 1.20 out of 5
HE5000 out of 5
HE-500. P100 plastic filter, against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols).
MGA/MHE-2S (Gases Acidos y Particulados)0 out of 5
MGA/MHE2S. Low profile mixed metal filter, against acid gases, chlorine, hydrochloric acid, sulfur dioxide.P100 against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols). Ficha MGA/MHE-2S
MG-5000 out of 5
MHE-2 (P100)0 out of 5
MHE-2. P100 metal filter, against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols). Ficha MHE-2
VO/HE5000 out of 5
Filter mixed plastic, against organic vapors. P100 against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily mists) Recommended against solvents, enamels, lacquers, paints. Ficha VO/HE500
MVO-2 (Organic Vapors)0 out of 5
MVO-2. Chemical metallic filter against organic vapors. Recommended against solvents, enamels, lacquers and paints. Ficha MVO-2
Retaining Cover M-0150 out of 5
- Its purpose is to attach the Prefilter MPF-2 to the filter or cartridge.
- Made of thermoplastic material.
MPF-1 (Prefilter)0 out of 5
• This Prefilter retains thick particles. Used by attaching it to a filter or cartridge, using a retainer cap Part Number M-122A.
• The raw material used for the manufacture of this Prefilter is 100% synthetic, made up of white polypropylene fibers.
• This raw material is tested for efficiency in the TSI / 8130 equipment, using a particle size of .1 micron of Cloride of Salt (salt) at 32 lpm. Its efficiency under these conditions is 99.00%.