• This Prefilter retains thick particles. Used by attaching it to a filter or cartridge, using a retainer cap Part Number M-122A.
• The raw material used for the manufacture of this Prefilter is 100% synthetic, made up of white polypropylene fibers.
• This raw material is tested for efficiency in the TSI / 8130 equipment, using a particle size of .1 micron of Cloride of Salt (salt) at 32 lpm. Its efficiency under these conditions is 99.00%.
- Reviews (0)
Sorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish.
HE5000 out of 5
HE-500. P100 plastic filter, against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols).
MHE-1B0 out of 5
MHE-1A0 out of 5
VO-5000 out of 5
Chemical plastic filter against organic vapors. Recommended against solvents, enamels, lacquers and paints.
430 Filter0 out of 5
INCA 30 A2B2E2K2Hg-P3. Filter canister plastic against acid gases and organic and inorganic vapors, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, mercury vapors and all type of particulates (solid, aqueous and oily aerosols).
Retention cap M-122A0 out of 5
- Its purpose is to attach the Prefilter MPF-1 to the filter or cartridge.
- Made of thermoplastic material.
423 Filter0 out of 5
Canister plastic filter against organic and inorganic gases and vapors. Excludes carbon monoxide. Against all types of particulates (Solids, aqueous and oily aerosols) CE Certification.
MG-5000 out of 5
MHE-2 (P100)0 out of 5
MHE-2. P100 metal filter, against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols).
Chemical Filter MGA-1P (Acid Gases)0 out of 5