This Prefilter retains thick particles. It is used by attaching it to a filter or cartridge, using a retainer cap Part Number M-015.
- Reviews (0)
Chemical Filter MGA-1P (Acid Gases)0 out of 5
MPF-1 (Prefilter)0 out of 5
• This Prefilter retains thick particles. Used by attaching it to a filter or cartridge, using a retainer cap Part Number M-122A.
• The raw material used for the manufacture of this Prefilter is 100% synthetic, made up of white polypropylene fibers.
• This raw material is tested for efficiency in the TSI / 8130 equipment, using a particle size of .1 micron of Cloride of Salt (salt) at 32 lpm. Its efficiency under these conditions is 99.00%.
MGA-2 (Acid Gases)0 out of 5
MGA-2. Chemical metallic filter against acid gases, chlorine, hydrochloric acid and sulfur dioxide.
HE5000 out of 5
HE-500. P100 plastic filter, against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols).
413 Filter0 out of 5
Filter canister plastic against ammonia and organic derivatives of ammonia.
MHE-1B0 out of 5
VO/HE5000 out of 5
Filter mixed plastic, against organic vapors. P100 against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily mists) Recommended against solvents, enamels, lacquers, paints.
Retaining Cover M-0150 out of 5
- Its purpose is to attach the Prefilter MPF-2 to the filter or cartridge.
- Made of thermoplastic material.
VO-5000 out of 5
Chemical plastic filter against organic vapors. Recommended against solvents, enamels, lacquers and paints.
MLE-1A0 out of 5