Wooden spinal stretcher, specially designed to rescue people in situations that require completely immobilizing the injured. • The BLACKBOARD stretcher is used in rescue situations in which it is presumed bony lesions, especially injuries that compromise the spine. Ideal for extraction use.
- Reviews (0)
• Made entirely of one-piece marine plywood, with Shovels.
• It has fixed chest straps with automatic closures.
• It has rounded edges and special openings to immobilize the head.
• Compatible with the Wire Basket basket.
• Marine plywood with insulating varnish.
• Thoracic belts 1.45 m.
• Leg straps 1 m.
• Height 1.9 m.
• Width 40 cm.
• Thickness 18 mm.
• 225 kg.