Our laboratory has the necessary equipment to perform tests on personal protection elements, such as
- Helmet testing equipment. Tests that comply with NCH461-2001
- Helmet tests, including impact absorption tests, penetration resistance, electrical insulation, flame resistance.
- Under construction ANSI Z89.1 testing equipment.
We have equipment to perform tests that comply with the standard 42 CFR part 84, respiratory protection, such as:
- Filtration tests against particulates of a level of Efficiency of N95 and P100
- Tests of Chemical Cartridges against organic vapors.
- Test of Chemical Cartridges against acid gases.
- Test of chemical cartridges against ammonia.
We perform facial seal tests, we have quantitative and qualitative measurement equipment. (Portacount, Team Q fit (saccharine test))
We have the equipment to realize measures of acoustic protection, such as:
- Measurement of decibel attenuation.
Our laboratory has mass and length calibration standards.
Our company has a quality management system, certified ISO 9001: 2008