- Reviews (0)
Retention cap M-122A0 out of 5
- Its purpose is to attach the Prefilter MPF-1 to the filter or cartridge.
- Made of thermoplastic material.
VO-5000 out of 5
Chemical plastic filter against organic vapors. Recommended against solvents, enamels, lacquers and paints. Ficha VO500
MGV-1A (Gases and Vapors)0 out of 5
MG-5000 out of 5
Mixed Filters M 1.20 out of 5
MPF-1 (Prefilter)0 out of 5
• This Prefilter retains thick particles. Used by attaching it to a filter or cartridge, using a retainer cap Part Number M-122A.
• The raw material used for the manufacture of this Prefilter is 100% synthetic, made up of white polypropylene fibers.
• This raw material is tested for efficiency in the TSI / 8130 equipment, using a particle size of .1 micron of Cloride of Salt (salt) at 32 lpm. Its efficiency under these conditions is 99.00%.
MGA/MHE-2S (Gases Acidos y Particulados)0 out of 5
MGA/MHE2S. Low profile mixed metal filter, against acid gases, chlorine, hydrochloric acid, sulfur dioxide.P100 against all types of particulates (solids, aqueous and oily aerosols). Ficha MGA/MHE-2S
MHE-1P0 out of 5
423 Filter0 out of 5
Canister plastic filter against organic and inorganic gases and vapors. Excludes carbon monoxide. Against all types of particulates (Solids, aqueous and oily aerosols) CE Certification.
MGA-2 (Acid Gases)0 out of 5
MGA-2. Chemical metallic filter against acid gases, chlorine, hydrochloric acid and sulfur dioxide.